• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ricky Ponting vs Rahul Dravid

Who is the better batsman?

• Total voters

cnerd123

likes this
You just gotta feel that ***** has indirectly saved Burgey's marriage many times over.
I give the man purpose in his sad, old, miserable life. I bet his decision to visit the very-Indian Fiji Islands in order to celebrate Diwali for his birthday was in no small part influenced by wanting to get closer to people like myself. He already uses all the memes I've created with great gusto, he rode my coattails to a BOTM victory, and he now knows more about BD and HK cricket than he ever has.

No doubt in 2 years time he'll be switching to a plant-based diet and dabbling in finger spin in the nets. I'm just that influential.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been there three times before, numpty.

My own views on the influence of the Indian people on Fiji quite properly accords with that of the main protagonists in today's election.