• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ricky Ponting International Cricket put back to September/October

cameeel

International Captain
Seems a strange reason since they're releasing the same game with a different name everywhere else, hopefully they'll continue to improve it until september/october based on reviews for BLC

Josh

International Regular
That is REDICULOUS!!

Absolute ********!!

I cannot believe this!! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!

Someone get John McEnroe!!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Ming said:
So if I'm in NZ, I can get my game in July?
No you won't be able to until September/October but there's nothing stopping you from ordering Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 off the internet and having it shipped to New Zeaalnd.

James

Cricket Web Owner
v800 said:
Why on earth would they put out the same game in different months
Marketing it seems in terms of promoting the game during the cricket off-season when most people are thinking rugby and football.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
James said:
No you won't be able to until September/October but there's nothing stopping you from ordering Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 off the internet and having it shipped to New Zeaalnd.

avaliable from the CW store i assume?

cameeel

International Captain
Have they said if they'll continue to test and work on the Ricky Ponting version until its released, or will it be the same as the version they're releasing now?

James

Cricket Web Owner
cameeel said:
Have they said if they'll continue to test and work on the Ricky Ponting version until its released, or will it be the same as the version they're releasing now?
Haven't said but any patches applied to BLIC 2005 could possibly be included in the RPIC 2005 build depending on release of the patch.

If anymore news comes out I'll release it on the cricketgames frontpage.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Weird to be releasing two different versions of the same game at different times! I very much doubt RPIC will be better than BLIC, simply because they will have moved on to other projects after the BLIC release..

psxpro

Banned
Before any kiwis or aussies order the ps2 or xbox versions from overseas, note that it will probably be ntsc.
Which means you need a modchip to run.
I got a chip, so I will be ordering , maybe from the link mentioned above.