• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reverse Debut Chronology Draft

ataraxia

International Coach
Following on from this very fun draft run by @trundler.

Please note that this draft uses a varied draft order: there are no rounds except Round 1. Rather, the order is primarily determined by the recency of the debut dates of each drafter's most recent pick. After Round 1, the drafter with the pick with the most recent debut date gets the next pick.

Every player you pick must have played tests and have debuted earlier than your previous pick. You can not pick two players who debuted in the same year. Bradman is eligible but his debut date for this draft is 1 January 1895. I think that's pretty fair.

I'm open to suggestions on how Round 1 would work: whether it would be a standard order or a free-for-all.

Who's in?

ataraxia

International Coach
Looks like we've got 13 signed up. I'd like a few more but we'll start now and new entries go to the end of the round.

Youngest first (or newest member first) would be a logical order for Round 1
We'll go with this, newest member first. I'll get the draft order up in a few minutes.

Time outs: 8 hours.

Excited to play a varied order draft again after a reasonable break.

ataraxia

International Coach
Round 1:

@Line and Length:
JOJOXI:
ataraxia:
trundler:
Teuton:
AndrewB:
Red:
Fuller Pilch:
Himannv: