• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Request a stat *

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Too busy these days to delve into Dev League stats. Someone else can sort through scorecards and answer these.

But up until Season 7, no one had scored a century on FC debut.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Wow, that is old.....Even I got a ton on debut! Whoops, that's a warmup match....I actally got a GOLDEN DUCK on DEBUT? CRAP! Do I hold the records for the best Golden Duck/Duck Ratio? Good God!

TOWNS! GET IN HERE AND GIVE ME THE LIST OF LIST-A FASTEST MILESTONES!

Sorry, I just love using them caps!

Doesn't Hork do the FC Stats? I'm more intrested in those ones, as I rack'em up faster there

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow, that is old.....Even I got a ton on debut! Whoops, that's a warmup match....I actally got a GOLDEN DUCK on DEBUT? CRAP! Do I hold the records for the best Golden Duck/Duck Ratio? Good God!

TOWNS! GET IN HERE AND GIVE ME THE LIST OF LIST-A FASTEST MILESTONES!

Sorry, I just love using them caps!

Doesn't Hork do the FC Stats? I'm more intrested in those ones, as I rack'em up faster there
If you're that keen for 'em man, you should take the job.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
http://www.cricketweb.net/cwxi/archive/

Go on, Jaso. Figure it out! You might need to dig around the forums to find some of the stuff missing from the archive though... :p Haven't got all the seasons sorted out, mostly just the early and recent ones.

OK then....

Wow! So many players I never heard of! Good god! Anyone here got a player and user list? I'm damn curious!

What the? Much needed info isn't here as you said! Damn!

Loony BoB

International Captain
You can find that much needed info in threads throughout this forum, though. Dig!

EDIT: By "this forum" I mean "the Dev League forum"...

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Ah! K!

Yes, by season 1 stats, there's season 2 instead.... are you sure nothing got deleted? I hope not!

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Wow, this season 6 archived looks fantastic, truly a work of art.....Why doesn't my one look like that??

It brings up to a 404!

Aaarggh!

Loony BoB

International Captain
Like I said, the archive doesn't cover much for the middle seasons - just recent and early seasons. I'll work on the others when I have the time (and a lot of time is required). As for other seasons, I know season 8 & 9 are on the third page of the DL forum.

Loony BoB

International Captain
The main time-consumer for doing the archive is actually getting together all the files into one area. And, in some cases, renaming the files because I'm a pedantic arse and like consistency in my file names. :p