• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Representative Honours

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
chaminda_00 said:
I want to play for Lancashire or NSW, i don't care about Internationals, cus its a joke anyway. But if Sri Lanka make the World Cup then i will play for them.
I dont think they have teams like Lancashire playing in any top form of league. Your nationality will be Australia, but we'll remember what you said about playing internationals when it comes to selecting the Australian side.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
I dont think they have teams like Lancashire playing in any top form of league. Your nationality will be Australia, but we'll remember what you said about playing internationals when it comes to selecting the Australian side.
I think they got some sort of rep games in England, i remember reading somewhere where they have Lancashire v Yorkshire games.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
chaminda_00 said:
I think they got some sort of rep games in England, i remember reading somewhere where they have Lancashire v Yorkshire games.
They did, but they seem to have disappeared this season. :(

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
They did, but they seem to have disappeared this season. :(
Can we bring them back, cus i want to play for Lancs, if im in England. Also its a bit unfair if the NRL players have a 'chance' to play rep football prior to internationals and the ESL players don't.