• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reported mass shooting/ critical incident in Christchurch

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trite observation given everything else, but Ardern' s press conference there was incredibly measured for the circumstances.

Spark

Global Moderator
NZ police clearly seem worried that this is the start of a mini-campaign of mosque attacks, given that they've basically declared all mosques off-limits

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Sad news coming out of NZ :(

Apparently the bangers cricket team was present there too at the time but escaped in time, thankfully

Gnske

International Coach
These extended reports are probably a bit bs with all the panic.

Regardless, this is going to be a really bad one by the end of the day. Jesus christ.

Spikey

"there's never a second shooter" is a kinda a journalist meme but its my de facto stance on this

surely timing it for friday prayers all but makes it a terroist attack

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
"there's never a second shooter" is a kinda a journalist meme but its my de facto stance on this

surely timing it for friday prayers all but makes it a terroist attack
it is 100% a terrorist attack, that is not debatable.

Burgey

There are reports (I know) that the quality humans at Sky news over here are showing edited snippets of alleged footage, including the perpetrator in his car after the first mosque, and arriving at the second. Got to take any of this with a grain of salt at this early stage, but that would tie in with him acting alone.

No less ****ing horrendous, mind.

And **** the media, showing this ****.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
There are reports (I know) that the quality humans at Sky news over here are showing edited snippets of alleged footage, including the perpetrator in his car after the first mosque, and arriving at the second. Got to take any of this with a grain of salt at this early stage, but that would tie in with him acting alone.

No less ****ing horrendous, mind.

And **** the media, showing this ****.
Was about to say **** Don Jnr for using this as an opportunity to beat up on the media but eh, he's not wrong.