• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Remember when Flem was a mod?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Banning GIMH was fun. Might have banned Furball too, but I can't remember who pushed the button. I never got Sledger or Benchmark which is a shame. I could have had the set.

Raghav was the saltiest, believe it or not.
Me getting a permanent ban revoked after Smitteh called the mods out on it was good. Sadly I got a year long ban soon after iirc.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Incorrect.

You got a two year ban short of two years on. Sadly it was reduced to six months

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I swear I did have one year long ban at some point though. Possibly before the perma that never was.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was about to write on Flem’s wall saying ‘remember when you were a mod’ then I remembered this thread

Looks like I’m out of new material.

Oh wait, that was true by my 4th post.

Taxation is theft, Burgey is a ****, up the ****ing whites and long live Freddie.

Now. Remember when Flem was a mod?

Flem274*

123/5
it was truly a golden age of cw but the wheel turns, and gimh again reached out from his ban to touch the world of cw...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was it Flem or Furball who shut down the parody TF “Millstones” thread I made which consisted purely of pictures of millstones?