• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Regional Super50 Cup 2019/20

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anderson Phillip doing the early damage for TT.

He's accounted for all 3 of the Emerging Player's wickets. Lovely to see the cartwheeling stumps of Joshua Da Silva wheeling away towards keeper Katwaroo.

SillyCowCorner1

Justin Greaves looks like a man on a mission, punishing Anderson Phillip with 3 glorious boundaries in the over.

Sir Curtly is such a good commentator along with Ganga. Great insights!

SillyCowCorner1

Last year, CCC went into the finals and won the thing. This year it looks like the Emerging team about to make the finals unless something dramatic happens.

SillyCowCorner1

I don't like what I have seen from this Leonardo Julien in his innings. It was abysmal. He's in the Under-19 squad for the World Cup in South Africa next year.

SillyCowCorner1

Okay now, Ashley Nurse with two quick wickets have somehow gotten the Barbados Pride with a whisker of hope in their defense of 120.

SillyCowCorner1

So the Emerging team is the champion of this year's competition.
My fellow county man (Berbice), Kevin Sinclair with the man of the match performance in the final. Big things that. He is a talent that needs to be looked at.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
This thread is basically the SillyCowCorner show. One of the better threads in Cricket Chat, mind you.

SillyCowCorner1

This thread is basically the SillyCowCorner show. One of the better threads in Cricket Chat, mind you.
Kind words. Participation from others would have been fruitful and impactful. But I guess, they still come and read without contributing. All good man. We have a low presence here on this forum (Windies fans).