• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Regarding Substitution

Shaaf88

Cricket Spectator
Before the start of Asia cup there is an error in ur site that just after toss Red light arrived. After that i had changed my Captain it became pending and my 7substitution is also deducted so add this substitution quickly before todays match.

btb

Cricket Spectator
Before the start of Asia cup there is an error in ur site that just after toss Red light arrived. After that i had changed my Captain it became pending and my 7substitution is also deducted so add this substitution quickly before todays match.
Bro, it must be coming under "Pending Subs" on your main page.... Just Cancel it by clicking the "X" link. The subs would be returned to you :)

N yes, there was an error in closing the subs on wrong time, but I hope James would correct the timing for the rest of the matches.