• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol i played icc for a day when i first fell in love with it

i won the first 4 games with kent lost the next 2 and then wont the next 3

best score 338 best bowling 6/30 by a drafted bowler from the youth team

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
In ACC (Australian Cricket Captain) I had four player score centuries in one innings. Two games running.

Ie. 10/739 (4 centuries) - Won by Inngs & 100 runs.
then...
10/625 (4 centuries) & 2/165(ish) - Won by 8 wickets

Thankyou, thankyou no autographs please.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i would never cheat - if i had i would have got more runs and the partnership would have been the forst eva over 1000 but no and i missed the WR for high individual score byy 2 runs :(

also my biggest OD win is 450 runs and my biggest 4/5 day win is like and innings and 900 runs

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Because my comp sux and i can only run ACC

I got all out for 64
i hit 28 off one ova

and i wish i could play ICC

8D 8D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
New Record

Best winning score margin in 50 Overs

Surrey vs Sussex i was surrey i won by 190 runs my biggest yet :D
after that Salisbury and Saqlain took 4 wickets each :D
Thorpe and Brown and Hollioake hit 103, 80, and 59( quick one ) repectively

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
im just gonna cut both of you down - my biggest winning margin in an OD game (50 over) is 450 runs and my best bowling is 9/27