• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ravi Shastri

slippy888

International Captain
I thought he was a goner after world cup guys why bcci offer him a new deal contract, i dont know how India going to win a major tournament with him in charge of the coaching considering we have had like 6 major tournaments with him being in charge.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been feeling low on energy and super sleepy lately. What's a simple and calorie dense snack?

vcs

I've been feeling low on energy and super sleepy lately. What's a simple and calorie dense snack?
I like a bowl of watermelon with a sprinking of chaat masala, and a dash of lemon squeezed on top.

vcs

Depends on how sweet it is, I guess. I tend to have a pretty big bowl.

cnerd123

likes this
Nuts are great

You could also be unhealthy and have snickers and such

There are some good energy bars and protein snacks out there now days, but dunnow what you can find in Pakistan

Right now I'm snacking on some crunchy brownie and salted caramel bites. Also have a m&m chocolate bar that I'm gonna take a bite out of soon

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Do any of you Asian dudes eat Durian fruit?

Seriously, wtf? The **** seriously stinks!! My missus is telling me it's delicious but I fail to comprehend how something that smells that bad can taste good.

I think I've found my line.

Daemon

Seriously, wtf? The **** seriously stinks!! My missus is telling me it's delicious but I fail to comprehend how something that smells that bad can taste good.

It’s like God went “here’s a nice creamy fruit for you guys. But let me first douse it in petrol hehe. I’ll also cover it in thorns and make it grow on trees 20ft high.”

DriveClub

International Regular

Are you kidding me? Durian's awesome, you just gotta extract the pulp, after that its just bliss