• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ravi Bopara vs Sachin Tendulkar

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!

****ing hell, what happened to Sachin in those couple of years. Couldn't buy a run and was subjecting everyone to horrific shirts and a ghastly hairdo.

Jack1

International Debutant
It's Sachin? Hahahahahahahhahahahaa. My man Sachin...looks exactly like Asghar in that pic. Crazy.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Indeed. You have some catching up to do if you want to become as much of a dickhead as me, John.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think Ravi Bopara needed more weight on his shoulders to help him focus. If he had the weight of all of India's expectation on him to succeed. I think he'd have been better than the lucky downhill skier Sachin.

Jack1

International Debutant
I think Ravi Bopara needed more weight on his shoulders to help him focus. If he had the weight of all of India's expectation on him to succeed. I think he'd have been better than the lucky downhill skier Sachin.
Ravi could have been batting lefty without a helmet and averaged more than Sachin in an India shirt.

Athlai

Not Terrible
With the power of 1 billion fans behind you, anything is possible. Imagine how much better Gilchrist would be than Dhoni if he had been born in India?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just noticed how good Bopara's FC/LA/T20 bowling figures are for the filth he bowls

Incredible cricketer really.