• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rashid Khan

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Last edited:

morgieb

lol don't know about prime Warne or prime Murali but this is prime Migara

forgive my laziness, but what happens if you change it to top 5 or 6 sides? Top 9 still has some stinkers in it. Pretty small sample too anyway, shows how little opportunity he has had to play the better sides.
ODI's his average is 35 w/o Bangladesh and the West Indies, so that has a significant influence on his average too (but only 10 ODI's against the Top 7). Averages over 30 in T20I's under that criteria too but again, only 3 matches.

TheJediBrah

ODI's his average is 35 w/o Bangladesh and the West Indies, so that has a significant influence on his average too (but only 10 ODI's against the Top 7). Averages over 30 in T20I's under that criteria too but again, only 3 matches.
pretty much what I suspected

IndikaJ

Cricket Spectator
His true test will be when he gets to play against the top teams more frequently. So far he has great stats and he is a great prospect... only time will tell whether he will end up as a legend of the game!

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm pretty sure he's at least 25, regardless of what his birth certificate says.
I think it was in Pakpassion.net some one has posted a childhood photos of Rashid with the poster. He says they are of same age. Looking at the photos, it was a convincing argument.

TheJediBrah

Poster could just as easily have been lying about his age as well tbh, doesn't exactly prove anything

Jack1

International Debutant
He said was 20 some time back. Rashid was 18 - 19 around that time Basically they have played together without a massive discrepancy in age.
I think Rashid looks and acts his listed age. The question is whether he is like Afridi or not - aka looking younger and acting younger than his real age.

Jack1

International Debutant
I didn't. I just expressed the possibility that the other guy was lying. I wasn't making a definitive statement either way to be "making a mistake" about
You may be right, in fact you probably are. The only point I was making he may be telling the truth. Rashid is an interesting character.. hard to tell his intentions by his demeanour. There is a definite chance he's 30 but who really knows. Without knowing who he really is we can't be sure. If he's being himself then he can be his age, if it's all an act then he's older and knows how to play the field..won't say more than I have to..

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Have spoken to a guy from grade cricket who breifley did a little bit of training with the Strikers, he obviously didn't get to spend much time with Rashid but seems to believe his age is probably legit.