• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Randy Cricket Club

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
1.Sachin Tendulkar (captain coach and mentor)
2.Prithvi Shaw
3.Dimuth Karunaratne
4.Hanuma Vihari
5..Roshen Silva
6.Shivnarine Chanderpaul
7.Peter Handscombe (wk)
8.Pethum Nissanka
9.Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
10.Ravindra Jadeja
11.Dilruwan Perera
12.Jofra Archer
13.Dale Steyn
14.Kuldeep Yadav
15.Jhye Richardson
16.Chris Woakes

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Hindi speaking members of this squad dare not tell their friends and families the name of the team they play for

Daemon

Lokesh Rahul and Hardik Pandya appeared on that show and got themselves into hot water by talking about all the *** they're having.
what's that got to do with randy meaning prostitute in hindi though

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Last but certainly not the least Sachin Tendulkar.
I quite enjoyed this, because behind the scenes I was speculating that one of the new coaches might not get the concept right away and pick Tendulkar, Murali or Bradman in Round 1. We thought it might be you once you were first pick (amongst the new guys).

Turns out you managed to get the concept fine, pick a great side and still pick Tendulkar. :laugh:

Last edited:

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
I quite enjoyed this, because behind the scenes I was speculating that one of the new coaches might not get the concept right away and pick Tendulkar, Murali or Bradman in Round 1. We thought it might be you once you were first pick (amongst the new guys).

Turns out you managed to get the concept fine, pick a great side and still pick Tendulkar. :laugh:
Tendulkar ensures the Indian young blokes don't get Randy during the game time :D

Howe_zat

Audio File
I was speculating that one of the new coaches might not get the concept right away and pick Tendulkar, Murali or Bradman in Round 1.
Would Bradman perform notably worse in the sim than another player who retired in 1948 but is still alive?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Would Bradman perform notably worse in the sim than another player who retired in 1948 but is still alive?
Yeah, dead players would be "absent not out" every innings, while alive but ancient players would make it to the crease and possibly still be marginally more useful with the blade than Chris Martin.

Daemon

Yeah, dead players would be "absent not out" every innings, while alive but ancient players would make it to the crease and possibly still be marginally more useful with the blade than Chris Martin.
What about bowlers

Daemon

Richardson was a nice pick that late in the draft.

Good squad imo. Think it's lacking backups for the top order but overall good mix.