• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Random Country Draft - The Football Version

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Roberto Ayala -One of MY favourite defenders ever.

Valencia with modest resources became so succesful becuase of this guy .He used to be an incredible last line of defence and a man marker.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oscar Ruggeri

&

Pavel Nedved

Suker
Nedved, Cruyff, Charlton
Bozsik, -
-, -, Ruggeri, Santos
-

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How many rounds we doing btw?

Wouldn't mind a 12th round in all honesty, where there's either a 12th country or you can pick a player from the 11 previous countries who hasn't yet been drafted.

Indipper

State Regular
11 rounds chaps. Italy, Germany, Uruguay, France, Sweden, Austria, Poland, Soviet Union, Spain, Chile, USA, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, South Korea, Turkey all still in it. Maybe I'll combine a few to avoid awkward rounds.

Indipper

State Regular
Mork doesnt seem in the mood to pick so I'll take Josef Masopust.

Marcuss, feel free to feast on the carcasses of the previous nations.

Also, Italy.

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, last pick for 3 out of the first 6 nations. Nice. 2 seconds.

Retox's team so far.

Shilton
???? - ???? - ???? - Sorin
???? - Seedorf - ???? - Dzsudzsák
Dzeko - Romario

If I can I'll take Seedorf, Romario and Daniel PassarellaJuan Pablo Sorin

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ivo Viktor

Euro 76 winning goalkeeper, 5 times CSSR player of the year and 26th in goalkeeper of the century. Quite happy with that as a pick.