• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rachin -The Kiwi wonderkid

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
"Why on Earth anyone would think that isn't Rodgie" would be a more accurate summation, really.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Oh! AD is Rodgie.

Remember having a little verbal shoving with him on the battrick forum, the lad came across as quite prick and immature, I wonder what got him the ban and makes him so unpopular that he is still talked about.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha. The Rodgie story is quite one of the most convoluted in CW history. I'd not presume to believe I know it all, but I probably know more than most.

If you really want to hear it, email me at RJED2@AOL.com and I'll get back to you. :p It's probably best kept off the forum.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
3 slips, 2 gullys, cover, mid off...have him caught with the seaming ball. :sleep:

Only now though, not when he's 16, or 26. :happy:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
All the coaching stuff and discussions about pressure written here is irrelevant, its how his parents bring him up really. There's no set rule that by putting up a video of your son on YouTube at 6 years old you're pushing him too hard. It maybe shows the dad is trying to show off his kid a bit too much, but that's no different than a dad who praises his son for getting first class honours in school to every person he talks to.

Also how cute is it when he says 'yep' for the ball to come.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
For all we know by the time he becomes a teenager he may lose interest in cricket completely and take up the guitar.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Sure, he can play the chords technically correct, but where's the feeeeeeling man?
"justinrodgie (4 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Hi this is Justin's father,

He needs to come to Australia. I will give him scholarship to make the most of his potential deal?

We know how to mentor we have another very attractive prospect at my band in my son Justin Rodgie he is outstanding and will play for The Rolling Stones!

Get back to me.

Hmm.

Craig

World Traveller
When I was a kid, we used to holiday at a friend's bach in Whangamata with another family. Me (aged 8) and the two boys from the other family (aged 9 and 11) played cricket day and night for a week. Towards the end of the week, three adult guys who were holidaying at the place next door came over and challenged us to a game.

We won. :laugh:
:laugh:

I can't bat like that now. Although I must admit I'm concerned if people are still posting in 17 years time :mellow: