• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quick Question

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
I've just added a new team and wanted to make a couple of changes because I've slightly miscalculated with regard to transfers. Is this possible? Obviously, no matches have been played since I registered my team (about half an hour ago).

NikhilN

International Regular
yes. but only one change is allowed in 7 days. after that you can change anytime you want but when you do you have to wait another 7 for you to change it again

Rich2001

International Captain
garage flower said:
I've just added a new team and wanted to make a couple of changes because I've slightly miscalculated with regard to transfers. Is this possible? Obviously, no matches have been played since I registered my team (about half an hour ago).
No for serval reasons:

* If we allowed you to modify your team just because you made a error then they would all ask :saint:

* I don't actually know if it's even possible :duh:

* You can enter a second team (right this time ;) ) with a nice shiny new account :D

* Start with a handicap and then brag even more when you make us all look silly when you finish top ;) :lol:

* If you only slightly mucked it up one or two transfers will get you back on track :D