• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question for people living in the UK

Dar

School Boy/Girl Captain
Can anyone let me know whether the upcoming India-Sri Lanka can be viewed in the UK and if so on which channel? Any help would be greatly appreciated and i apologise if this topic has already been discussed in another thread.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
still up in the air i think, Setanta may be a good bet(PPV) but i don't think its been sorted out yet, don't think the icc are happy about it either

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
no1_gangsta_786 said:
i think it may be on 802(sony tv asia) on sky
yes i would think so as well, thats where i watched the Australia's last 2 tours to india India pakistan series, & the recent indian oil cup...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
aussie said:
yes i would think so as well, thats where i watched the Australia's last 2 tours to india India pakistan series, & the recent indian oil cup...
Is that pay per view?