• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quality control voting thread

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Final tally:

King Kallis: 11
ankitj: 10
Fuller Pilch: 8
mr_mister: 7
Stephen: 6
Nintendo: 4
JOJOXI: 1
Fraud. I clearly won. The numbers I had were HUGE until the late fraud votes came in. The system is corrupt. My legal team is holding press conferences at the local Hyatt garden and fencing store to announce many lawsuits about the CORRUPT counting being done by the elite drafting community.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Fraud. I clearly won. The numbers I had were HUGE until the late fraud votes came in. The system is corrupt. My legal team is holding press conferences at the local Hyatt garden and fencing store to announce many lawsuits about the CORRUPT counting being done by the elite drafting community.
Agreed, this voter fraud is ridiculous!

Amidst the talk of voter fraud the final tallies don't tally up, time for a recount? (I had a quick look and I think Fuller Pilch ended up with 9 votes instead of 8 - if so it doesn't change overall standings at all - might be worth a 2nd check but do think it was a vote for Fuller Pilch not counted.)

In all seriousness congrats KingKallis - an impressive side you compiled there and thanks mr_mister for running a fun draft. Well played ankitj too narrowly missing out

Edit - Total number of votes should be a multiple of 3 - it tallies at 47 to clarify 2nd line