• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Put these five players in order

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
OK, one from my side. Rate them as all-rounders:

Vinoo Mankad
Trevor Goddard
Tony Greig
Andrew Flintoff
Shakib al Hassan

ImpatientLime

International Regular
greig
goddard
shakib
mankad
flintoff

flintoff i find so hard to rate. his ceiling was obviously very high and that period between 2003 and 2006 where he average 40 with the bat and 28 with the ball was great but he was still a massive under achiever who bowled too ****ing short.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
OK, one from my side. Rate them as all-rounders:

Vinoo Mankad
Trevor Goddard
Tony Greig
Andrew Flintoff
Shakib al Hassan
Goddard
Greig
Shakib
Flintoff
Mankad

I'm a little conflicted on Greig. Has some great performances but his career was really short.

anil1405

International Captain
Would be interesting to see how people rate these ODI batsmen in order:

Roger Twose, Neil Fairbrother, Neil Johnson, Nick Knight and Darren Lehmann

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Tough because I haven't paid much attention to any of their careers. But based on impressions:

Neil Fairbrother
Neil Johnson
Nick Night
Darren Lehmann
Roger Towse

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, that was my tie breaker between Kaspa and Lee - for the majority of time when Australia was at its best, it was with Kaspa in the team ahead of him.

Zinzan

Yeah, that was my tie breaker between Kaspa and Lee - for the majority of time when Australia was at its best, it was with Kaspa in the team ahead of him.
Assuming purely Tests, Kaspa probably was marginally ahead of Binga.

Bahseph

State Captain
Battle of the recent Windies all rounders. Bravo , Sammy, Holder , Russel & Pollard.

I'd go Holder, Bravo , Sammy, Russel then Pollard.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Bravo
Holder
Sammy
Russell
Pollard

Difference being that Bravo the only one that I could consider batting in the top six properly for a good Test team.

Daemon

Bravo
Holder
Sammy
Pollard
Russell

Russell is pants. Very fun when he's slogging with the bat but he's a rubbish bowler. Neither him nor Pollard are taking any Test wickets and I'd back Pollard to bat better than him.