• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pujara is an ATG batter (or) how long should a career last before it is judged?

YCCCfan

Cricket Spectator
Like Haseeb Hameed. Hopefully, he would be in the test team this summer.
What a fabulous protege I thought he was I saw him back in 2016 get back to back centuries in the Roses game at Old Trafford, the only player in the history of this historic fixture to do this feat. Sadly it's gone downhill for him since, hopefully we will see him back to his best sooner than later.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it's a bigger problem for Hameed than ChePu since he'd have to bat in England most of the time.

rparikh14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Wasn't the ball swinging around corners when Pujara was failing and weren't all batsmen getting out for low scores that time?