• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Privacy notice whenever I change pages

BoyBrumby

Englishman
When I'm surreptitiously reading CW from my work laptop (your tax monies in action, UK readers...) every time I change page I get this warning appear:

Annotation 2022-07-18 094044.png

When I click "accept" I can carry on, but it's a pain in the arse, frankly. I've tried changing the various options, but none seems to have any effect.

I don't have this prob from my own laptop, tablet or phone.

Any suggestions?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Possibly some regular cache clearing in your work laptop settings?
Honestly no idea. Computers and me are still barely on more than nodding terms, even after all these years.

I don't have to log in everytime, or is that because of the site remembering me?