• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

practice in the winter in the UK

pnesam07

Cricket Spectator
any suggestions about how to get practice in the winter, i do winter nets with my club but only after january and only every two weeks and obviously not enought
how much is it too hire an indoor net out?
any suggestions?

Langeveldt

Soutie
I struggle to find decent facilities here in the Summer.. Find it absolutely astounding.. Anyhow, thought of joining an indoor club just to keep the skill levels up?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yep - you, at the moment.

BTW, I presume this pnesam is PNE Sam? As in Preston North End?

pnesam07

Cricket Spectator
you got that right richard

pne till i die. who do you support

and yeah cricket facillities in england are pretty bad

pnesam07

Cricket Spectator
the thing is how do players become good in this country with all the long winters and short poor summers?

do they hire nets out in the winter what do they do?
and guess what its raining again today no practice again stupid country:(