• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

pOSTS wITHOUT cAPITAL lETTERS

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
someone change Posts to post in the title and then we can make this a thread where everyone types in lower case

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tbh cnerd, I'm happy for posts of one sentence to be entirely lower case.

If you write entire paragraphs without caps, you are worse than Hitler, and I don't mean to exaggerate.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As a compromise, if this rule can't be implemented please can I have my custom title changed to Lord Protector

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Posting entirely in lower case should be against forum rules. Worse than not posting in English.

I propose a new infraction for inappropriate use of lower case, and suggest it's worth 16 points.
i completely agree man...how dare people butcher the language like that?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
you'll never take me alive
Why did you regress from a perfectly normal(ish) member of the forum who used capital letters as per the literary norms, to a rabid anti-capper?

Show me on the doll where the capital letter users touched you.