• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

posts from the future

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I sometimes find people have replied to my posts within like... five seconds of me hitting submit.

Now I know that they literally are on a different timeline.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I think this happens when you keep the a page open for long and the "current time" stays at when you opened the page. When you post, in acknowledgement you get the time at which post was made. System compares current time with post time and you get a future time for the post. Pretty sure once you refresh the anomaly goes away.

You're welcome even if it's too obvious or plain wrong

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think this happens when you keep the a page open for long and the "current time" stays at when you opened the page. When you post, in acknowledgement you get the time at which post was made. System compares current time with post time and you get a future time for the post. Pretty sure once you refresh the anomaly goes away.

You're welcome even if it's too obvious or plain wrong
Is your last name Killjoy?

Molehill

International Captain
Congrats to GIMH for making the 10 millionth post on CW - sadly his tip of Tranmere beating Farsley Celtic in the National League North didn't come to fruition.