• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post season let off steam friendlies?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
OD Batting XI
JE Stedman (3)
AP Chaulk
NG Scott
RJ Dauth
DP Towns (5)
MW de Silva (4)
WA Kerr
JJ Ritchie
BS Read+
LA Camps (1)
DP Smith (2)
Emergencies: Kerr, Ritchie, Chaulk

Wish we had Fuller in this side...

pup11

International Coach
Superb win there for Newbies, very good effort from Ritchie to bat as well as he did and great effort from Konig too to hang in there with him, Pimpkins bowled and i too am very happy with my own effort.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
OD: Batting XI vs Bowling XI
at PDV Dome

Scorecard
Ball By Ball

Another batathon from Stedman and Chaulk made this into a dull clash. The Bowling XI had some reason for hope as Pimpkins' century led them to 265 for six, but in the end, Chaulk smashed twelve boundaries and scored at a faintly ridiculous rate to end the game swiftly.

Bowling XI 265 for six (50)
Pimpkins 103, Wilson 56; Camps 4/45

Batting XI 268 for nought (42.1)
Chaulk 143*, Stedman 107*

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
FC Batting XI
DP Smith* (3)
BC Fitzsimmons
WA Kerr
S Young
RJ Dauth
DP Towns (4)
JR Gray+
RF Bowen
DA Kearsley (2)
SC Morris
AJ Garven (1)

Fifth bowler is whoever has the best simming stats, Emergencies is just anyone because I have NFI who bowls what outside of those 4.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Bowling XI
1. S Popat (R2)
2. MP West (R1)
3. BC Donald (R5)
4. DP Richards (5)
5. TV Weber (R3)
6. M Corrin (R4)
7. MU Amir+
8. DM Kennett (1)
9. HT Davis (4)
10. GM Thomas (3)
11. TJ Demeza (2)

The sacrificial lambs openers to bat defensively to take the shine off the new ball please. Reserve bowlers are ordered R1 through R5.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Gutted at how poor I was in the Bat v Bowl game, always love having a chance to roll my arm - lucky I get to do it again in the next game, hopefully will get a wicket this time.

All the best bowlers combined still can't knock Stedman and Chaulk over? Ouch! Win :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
5D: Batting XI vs Bowling XI
at CWBCC Stadium

Scorecard
Ball By Ball

The batting eleven ground out a five-day victory to complete the charity series sweep, though after the 250-run stand between Donald and Richards in the first innings, it seemed like the Bowling XI were in control. At 358 for three, they trailed by a mere forty runs after the start city innings of the batting team; however, David Kearsley's freakish new ball spell saw the Batting XI lose six wickets for three runs, and Smith took care of Demeza lbw. None of the batsmen passed 75 in the second innings, and Thomas took six wickets, yet a combined effort lifted the total to a solid 500; despite another century from Donald and a spirited 51-run stand, the Bowling XI could only hold on for 109 overs, and faltered to defeat by 194 runs.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
good win for the batting XI, Garven the only one who didnt get amongst it at some stage, batting at 11 though what can you expect.