• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Poppadom fingers' in modern times

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well what is attraction really? like i'm sure you as well as me would laugh and think someone was lying if they said 'yeah like i dunno i've just never found a single person from race x attractive. it's just the way i'm wired i guess hehe'

like it probably stems from opinions thinking race x are dirty and smell or race x are all creeps who don't respect women

there's no way people actually can look at a whole race and not find people with attractive faces and bodies
geez you are really overthinking this

If you need to justify your opinion to this extent to that you have to be "dumb" to not want to have *** with people of a certain race then maybe rethink it

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i guess i'm just shocked people can't see my point of view on this. like my female friends who don't like indian guys. i guess it bothers me.

Daemon

I know many people who would make throwaway comments like that, but they don't literally mean the entire race is unattractive. Like many, many chinese people here wouldn't date an Indian (largely due to cultural reasons) but might still find some Indians attractive. Same goes vice versa.

TheJediBrah

i guess i'm just shocked people can't see my point of view on this. like my female friends who don't like indian guys. i guess it bothers me.
The gist of what you're saying is true of course. There's no way that you can literally find every single person of a race physically unattractive.

But that doesn't mean that you're dumb, or a bigot, for having that sort of preference.

I feel more for short guys tbh. Women can be brutal about that.