• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poll-Who is the best upcoming player?

Who is the best upcoming player?

• Total voters

tooextracool

International Coach
shortpitched713 said:
Out of the ones in the poll who I consider legit upcoming players, Cook is the only one who can even hold Asif's jock.
Cook surely has to be one of the most successful 21 year olds in a very long time. Not too many players have come out successfully from the subcontinent against kumble and Harbhajan as well as against Murali at home let alone players at 21.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
FULTON For me

Peter Fulton will score big in ICC cup and will be the highlight of the series.

Looking forward,..............

fallenangel

Cricket Spectator
I voted Cook..he's one of England's better players at the moment and he really hasn't been playing at this level for very long but he's already made a big impression. I think he'll be around for a while to come, obviosly because he's just...well, good, but he's also young so he can play for a long time after this and hopefully improve. Pietersen's good, so is Asif. But I didn't really think you could call Pietersen an up and coming player. Asif..well, I'm Enlgish. Must be bias. :naughty:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm really suprised that not many people have voted for Tharanga, I know I probably should've but I thought Nafees looks a real talent and in terms of the team situation he is probably going to be more vital. But Tharanga really looks the goods, needs to perform against some of the bigger teams though.

luffy

International Captain
pietersenrocks said:
Asif wins the poll but I still think Hussey is the best
So that explains your username...

I feel Watson is the best player in that list but he isn't an up and coming player he is already half- 3quaters of the way through his career. Same with Hussey he may be a great player but he is 32.