• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Policy on Rain Affected Matches

shetland

Cricket Spectator
I understand that either a partial or full refund will be given on matches affected by rain but I am not sure on one point. Do you actually have to enter the ground to qualify for the refund or it it automatically given to anyone who bought a ticket.

I am thinking of the Pakistan v Sri Lanka match at Bristol where rain is forecast all day

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Go to the game mate, it's June........the forecasters don't know what they are talking about.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I understand that either a partial or full refund will be given on matches affected by rain but I am not sure on one point. Do you actually have to enter the ground to qualify for the refund or it it automatically given to anyone who bought a ticket.

I am thinking of the Pakistan v Sri Lanka match at Bristol where rain is forecast all day
Nah you’ll get the refund whether you turn up or not. Fairly common for people to wait and see if there’s going to be any play if they are close to the ground and there’s rain about.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
No such policy needed when the tournament is held in June in England.

Last edited: