• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick a charity, any charity at all!

Loony BoB

International Captain
For the charity matches which are coming up soon. :) Preferrably something not too politically connected, please. ;) It could be anything from raising funds for sick children to raising funds to destroy the world with, whatever suits you. :p I've got no major ideas just yet so the more the merrier, bring 'em on.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Loony Bob said:
Preferrably something not too politically connected, please.
Damn. About fifteen turned up in my head only to be ruined by that...

Research into a cure for AIDS, would that be acceptable?

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Aids Reasearch is a good idea imo...can't remember the offical name of the organisation at the moment thou...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
hehe i used to do charity work for the surf live saving foundation.....

but i'm one for the "make a wish foundation"... this is one where kids with dibilitating and life threatening diseases get to live out a dream.

we should play and let the little children of Cricketwebbier come and mingle with us... and all the proceeds go to them