• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Phillip Hughes CW support banner at Melbourne and Sydney Test match

Where should the left over money be donated?

• Other (Please List)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Who took the photo then.......... and don't try and kid us you've got a second friend Jono.:ph34r:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
That's genuinely the worst 'photoshop' and/or MS Paint job I've ever seen in my life.

WAFC.

James

Cricket Web Owner
So are any Kiwis (or anyone else actually) going to any WC games in NZ and interested in putting the flag up?

I'm going to the Eng/Aus game at the MCG on the 14th and am happy yo put t up there, but since we've already had the flag at the G it would be cool to get it over to NZ for some games.

Any takers?
Just bumping this thread to see if anyone wanted to take Adders up on the above?

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Just read how another Hughes has been struck on the head and was unconscious for a while. Any updates on this?

the big bambino

International Captain
It was 145 clicks so that's pretty well up there already. Got himself into trouble by moving out of his crease and even then got onto his front foot dealing with a short one.