• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peter Fulton

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I told you Peter Fulton was good...140 not out and theres still 1 session on the 1st day to go against Auckland.

If he gets some runs in the next 2 or 3 championship matches he might push for a test spot against Sri Lanka.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah well its about time he showed some thanks for all the promotion I have done for him.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
235* just coming up to lunch on the 2nd day.
I reckon NZ should be considering taking these group of players to Sri Lanka because we desperately need proper batsmen.

Peter Fulton
Rob Nicol
Tim McIntosh
Michael Papps
Jesse Ryder

It looks as though we're starting to find some very good batsmen.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Where are you getting these scores from? I can't find them on Cricinfo.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
The State Championship isn't live on the net, im getting updates from the radio & also www.radiosport.co.nz

At this stage, NZ bowling stocks are very good...I mean just look at Central Districts, the bowling average in that team is like 21. Auckland & Canterbury are similar, so its not poor bowling its been more of poor batting...but lately we've seen the likes of Fulton, Ryder, Nicol go against that trend & its no surprise that currently they are all well up in the batting averages.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
hmmm 301*..the highest maiden first class century in NZ.
Well..I reckon if Fulton continues this form the selectors will be highlighting his name towards those who go to Sri Lanka.

Bazza

International 12th Man
Well on the one hand records are there to be broken, but there are also the records which stand like forever, or it seems they will.

Lara's is one of those.

I think it's probably more beatable than Bradman's average though, for example.