• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paper vs bum-gun vs bidet vs hands to clean your backside

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
Wait, so how does this hand business work?

Like, you just smear it out of your anus with your fingers or palm until it's clean? And then it's on your hands and fingers instead of your anus?

Might as well have left it where it was...

trundler

Hall of Fame Member
Well I’m sorry, but just as you blokes told us you can call black blokes monkeys because it’s fine in the SC and therefore you don’t have to worry about what people elsewhere think, I want to say this is flat out ****ing disgusting and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Christ, that's not really what you took from that discussion, right?

trundler

Hall of Fame Member

Like, you just smear it out of your anus with your fingers or palm until it's clean? And then it's on your hands and fingers instead of your anus?

People just use a mug.

That said, I've legit seen people who have TVs in their homes but not toilets. Bet others can confirm. Priorities.

zorax

likes this

I think water is involved, and maybe soap

this isn't news to me, but i've never tried it out, so not qualified on explaining the intricacies of what's involved.

trundler

Hall of Fame Member
You can't really explain the joy of a bum gun scratching an inch whilst cleaning your anus perfectly. How would you explain the joys of food to a medieval peasant who has only laboured through gruel to attain nourishment? Arse cleaning can be therapeutic.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's a poverty thing, you privileged ****
As I said, if you have the bandwidth to post on the web, you have the resources to grab some toilet paper ffs.

Pick up some leaves or grass ffs. Or some scrap paper. Anything.

I don’t care about your context, this is separation of humans from other primates stuff ffs.

Chewie

State Captain
Japanese toilets are the best. I've heard someone describe using a bidet as "if a bird ****s on you, you don't just wipe it off with a tissue, you wash the area with water, why should your butt be any different"

Burgey

The Krauts have these awesome Brascoes which have automatically self-cleaning seats and bowls. They should have put even more money into developing these sort of things instead of invading Poland imo

harsh.ag

Hall of Fame Member
As I said, if you have the bandwidth to post on the web, you have the resources to grab some toilet paper ffs.

Pick up some leaves or grass ffs. Or some scrap paper. Anything.

I don’t care about your context, this is separation of humans from other primates stuff ffs.
Toilet paper wasn't even available in the market when I was growing up. It's still not across many places in India (although you can now order it anywhere via amazon).

It just wasn't a part of culture. Kids will do what's taught by their parents. There is nothing sub-human about it.

harsh.ag

Hall of Fame Member
Obviously, now most people who can afford to do so use bum guns. TP still isn't part of the culture. I personally like to use both combined.

Son Of Coco

Hall of Fame Member
I live around the corner from a car wash, so after I do a ****, I simply walk on my hands down to Froggys and go through upside down on 'Deluxe Wash'.

Daemon

People literally eat ass these days because normal *** is too mainstream but god forbid if I wash my anus with a jet