• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pant's technique

Manju

Cricket Spectator
Can someone tell me what is wrong with Rishabh Pant's techiniques other than lack of shots in the off side ?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Strikes me as a Michael Slater, CdG sort of player that you believe should be cherry ripe for shorter forms given the way he plays, but hasn't found a way to make it work. Pant's ODI figures are better than the other two, granted, but has underperformed most notably in T20Is.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Strikes me as a Michael Slater, CdG sort of player that you believe should be cherry ripe for shorter forms given the way he plays, but hasn't found a way to make it work. Pant's ODI figures are better than the other two, granted, but has underperformed most notably in T20Is.
Pant was awful in ODIs when he first started out. His last few games have been much better - he might be figuring it out.

Last edited: