• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistani Cricket Player Accused of Rape - Who Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangster

U19 12th Man
By now everyone must have heard that a Pakistani cricket player has been accused of rape by a woman in Melbourne. The question naturally turns to who the accused player is. My bet is Shoaib Akhtar. I would be very sad if indeed it turned out to be the case, but he seems like the kind to sleep around most often and therefore expose himself to such allegations. Although sometimes it is the queit ones who surprise you. Who does everyone else think it is?

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
Gangster said:
By now everyone must have heard that a Pakistani cricket player has been accused of rape by a woman in Melbourne. The question naturally turns to who the accused player is. My bet is Shoaib Akhtar.....Who does everyone else think it is?
A fairly dangerous game to play, I'd say. At least you didn't start a poll.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
1. surely this thread will be shut down.

2. wait till charges are laid, shall we?

3. a few mates saw a large number of pakistani cricketers at a melbourne nightclub on thursday the 23rd of december, and weren't all that popular with the locals

4. surely this thread will be shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.