• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan vs. West Indies

FRAZ

International Captain
^ stay kool deja and enjoy the next games . I guess you have atleast two teams to cheer for , One I am sure is WestIndies and the other one's gonna be confirmed today .

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
FRAZ said:
^ stay kool deja and enjoy the next games . I guess you have atleast two teams to cheer for , One I am sure is WestIndies and the other one's gonna be confirmed today .
Knock it on the head, Fraz - it's getting tedious.

Not every Indian fan wants to see Pakistan get a whupping, I'm sure. After the defeat to Pakistan, they were invariably magnanimous in defeat, congratulating your side on winning a thriller.

It's logical for them to want Pakistan to win the whole thing now, for at least then they would be able to say that they lost to the eventual winners in a nail-biter.

FRAZ

International Captain
^ Now from today "Deja" is my friend You can ask him . And just jokin was I ...........no inflamming but gotta celebrate atleast something ........
*Cheers*

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
There's a right way to celebrate and a wrong way.

Unfortunately we've witnessed a lot of the wrong way.

We have however witnessed some very sporting people from the side that lost.

FRAZ

International Captain
^ And I have'nt seen many . Any ways juzz a game and enjoy guys ........ Fraz aint no inflammer . Best of luck to Windies and Pak and Aus and England .

Don

State Vice-Captain
windies all the way.were gonna beat pak then beat england and hold the trophy high then they're gonna let chanders hold it and his weak skinny arms are gonna buckle and he'll break it.but on a serious note we're gonna win and win te final and then we will start back on the road to glory

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I would love it if West Indies beat Pakistan, because I love the under dog :( (and Windies are the underdogs in this) and also because I want Windies to win something big to turn their fortunes around and get more young West Indian kids to play cricket [instead of soccer or American sports] (So I can some day see another Marshall, Garner, Holding,Croft tearing the opposition again :cry: ), I also want windies to win b'cos then more West Indians will become interested and enthused about the World Cup that is coming to West Indies in 2007.

As much as I love India as a great country (Home of two of the greatest Human beings the world has ever seen Gautama Buddha {I am not a buddhist} and Mahatma Gandhi) and as much as I love Indian fans (Some of my best friends are), Indian fans who support an opposition team just because they are playing Pakistan make me sick, just as much as Pak fans who support an opposition team because that Team happens to play against India.

As humanity we must grow up and go beyond our differences and realise we are all part of one great family. :gathering :group:

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
^ My friend Jason ? Whats your real name . You seem to be a great fellow . Enjoy your self . I asked the same question from a fellow Deeps here . And he did'nt answer but after some times he came on one of the threads and corrected the word "WANNAKUM" which I spelled "Vanakum" . And then I did'nt need any more to know his name . He is also a great fellow .
My friend take it easy .
My friend you just said some heart touching things and great things . I wish that God brings happiness and good luck in your life .
Yeah India is a great country and people are warm friendly and absolutely amazing , But what I hate is their media ... I have discussed it so many times and dont wanna get into that ... May god make Pakistan And India close friends ........... Thanx a lot

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
FRAZ said:
^ My friend Jason ? Whats your real name . You seem to be a great fellow . Enjoy your self .
Thanks Mate. Real Name - Jason Mohammed Edwards .

You are a great guy too!! :) Since we make a mutual admiration society.

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
^ My friend . ITS a good one but plzz remove :laugh: cuz I dont like this Icon . Well what else I can say . Nice to meet you first time . Never saw or remember your post . But any ways I also some times post over here and my record is quite good here ........... Any ways be kool and be friendly ...........

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
FRAZ said:
^ My friend . ITS a good one but plzz remove :laugh: cuz I dont like this Icon . Well what else I can say . Nice to meet you first time .
Sorry Mate, It just shows my happy nature. Why does it upset you?
Unfortunately I love that icon, so I have decided to keep it !!
Let me know why you don't like that icon and I may consider removing it if the reasons sound good enough !! Cheers Mate !! Stay kool. Nice to meet you again !!

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
FRAZ said:
^ Cuz it looks taunty and laughing at some one . Any ways up to you . thanx
Fair enough I will remove it . No offence to you mate, wasn't intended to taunt or laugh at anyone .

Sehwag309

Banned
FRAZ said:
^ My friend Jason ? Whats your real name . You seem to be a great fellow . Enjoy your self . I asked the same question from a fellow Deeps here . And he did'nt answer but after some times he came on one of the threads and corrected the word "WANNAKUM" which I spelled "Vanakum" . And then I did'nt need any more to know his name . He is also a great fellow .
My friend take it easy .
My friend you just said some heart touching things and great things . I wish that God brings happiness and good luck in your life .
Yeah India is a great country and people are warm friendly and absolutely amazing , But what I hate is their media ... I have discussed it so many times and dont wanna get into that ... May god make Pakistan And India close friends ........... Thanx a lot
Yup, you cannot
with 1 hand right!