• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan vs. India Polls

What will be the result of the test series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bouncer

State Regular
Rajeeve dude, more than this thread its ur Avtar which has made me reply to this thread, man take this off, it is awful!

I think the series is too close to call, i think its even more tuff to call than last series

Indian Advantage: Huge Batting line Up even without Sachin
Pakistan Advantage: The Pride and Passion that Pakistani takes in beating India. Which in Past has beaten even better Indian batting line ups.

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
But he is mastered Balcony Dancing now :)

and I dont mean Saurav in my Avatar
Was he dancing ? I thought he was playing a traffic cop frantically signalling to drivers who seemed hell bent to ignore him :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
hehe, I thought it was fun to put this avatar,

Most liked it in OT sectin, does anyone else feel the same
Its great. Wish you could have improved the brightness in the image though.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
LOL SJS! I liked that one :lol:

My predictions are 2-0 to India.
I think India is looking a bit unsettled at the moment. On top of it Sachin is not certain, Pathan is a bit off, thats why I would say, India by the odd test in three.

pakster

U19 12th Man
2-0 to pak, India simply dont have the quality neccessary to trouble the likes of inzi, yoyo, afridi, razzaq etc. Pakistan now have a quality leg spin bowler, 2 awesome quickies and 100s of pathaanesque medium pace trundlers.

2-0 (test) and 4-1 (ODI)

Deja moo

International Captain
pakster said:
2-0 to pak, India simply dont have the quality neccessary to trouble the likes of inzi, yoyo, afridi, razzaq etc. Pakistan now have a quality leg spin bowler, 2 awesome quickies and 100s of pathaanesque medium pace trundlers.

2-0 (test) and 4-1 (ODI)
The last time someone said that, he lost his job.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
pakster said:

2-0 (test) and 4-1 (ODI)
Like I said before, I am by no means an arrogant Indian supporter, but promise to stick around after the series is finished okay?

Either you'll be able to claim that you were right all along (I'll take it if necessary), or you'll be swamped with comments showing your arrogance proved you a fool. :)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
For some bizarre reason, it seems that certain posters around here at CW get a lot of enjoyment out of posting arrogant stuff and rousing some of the other posters around here. For them, I have but one thing to say, do unto others what you would like others do to you. And, what goes around, comes around. :)