• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan v Scotland (A BABAR 100) at the Magnificent Sharjah Cricket Stadium-- 11/7 Sunday (N), Match #41, Group 2

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rizwan just broke a world record- the most T20 runs scored in a calendar year.

He just went past Gayle, who made 1665 in the year 2015.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I think we face England if we lose this, so kind of an important match for us. I'd much rather give NZL the chance to knock England out while we grapple with the Ozzies.

SillyCowCorner1

So we have 10 overs remaining, and Babar needs 70 to get to his century. It doesn't look like he'll get there.

SillyCowCorner1

7 overs to go and Babar is 53 runs shy of his century.

He got 2 boundaries in the previous over and looks like he's gonna be changing gears.

cnerd123

likes this
looked plumb, is plumb. But I understand the review, the ball really stayed low.

Scotland are a good team. Hope they finish strong here.

smash84

The Tiger King
I think we face England if we lose this, so kind of an important match for us. I'd much rather give NZL the chance to knock England out while we grapple with the Ozzies.
You must be kidding. I would always prefer to choose Eng to face rather than Aus. Aus just mind **** us most of the time and win at a canter.