• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan-my finalist for ICC champions

Raj123

U19 Debutant
from_da_lost_di said:
telll u what ....
my neXt post on this therad will be on sept 20th ..
so tht u guys would know that " my words are my balls"

REQUEST TO ALL PAKSITAN SUPPORTERS:

PLZ DONT POST ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD TILL THE END OF PAK-IND MATCH !! SO THAT THESE GUYS WOULD KNOW THAT WE :

we walk on walk , not only talk on talk ...

TOO ALL THE INDIA SUPPORTERS:

lets see if you guys are confident enuff to not post on this thread till the Pak-ind match is over !!
just coz u are being an idiot doesnt mean anyone should stop posting.

Raj123

U19 Debutant
from_da_lost_di said:
BTW.. ICC is not a test championship tournament ..
i am talkin about 1 day cricket here ..
you are right, icc is not a test championship tourney. its the world governing body for cricket

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
from_da_lost_di said:
BTw.. when was the last time that ur team had won a 1 day tournament in AUS against AUS ??
When was the last time Pakistan won a 1 day tournament which had at least two quality teams (Any two of Aus, Eng, NZ, SA, SL, WI) ??

When was the last time Pakistan beat Australia in a ODI match ??

cbuts

International Debutant
id deffiantly rather play india than pakistan. pakistan are by far the better team

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
from_da_lost_di said:
telll u what ....
my neXt post on this therad will be on sept 20th ..
so tht u guys would know that " my words are my balls"

REQUEST TO ALL PAKSITAN SUPPORTERS:

PLZ DONT POST ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD TILL THE END OF PAK-IND MATCH !! SO THAT THESE GUYS WOULD KNOW THAT WE :

we walk on walk , not only talk on talk ...

TOO ALL THE INDIA SUPPORTERS:

lets see if you guys are confident enuff to not post on this thread till the Pak-ind match is over !!

HA HA HA HA
he he he he
haa ha hee hee
EAT UR WORDS INDIAN SUPPORTES !!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hardly a domination methinks.

But for those 2 Afridi sixes, the game was running away from Pakistan IMO.

A good game of cricket from both sides, and nice to see one where 200 is the score, not 300+

Tony Blade

U19 Cricketer
Afridi definately made the difference...but whos to say Youhanna might not have hit a few boundaries, either way it was a very very closely fought match..and a treat to watch...and I think India were indeed on top after that Moin Khan dismissal

Last edited:

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Tony Blade said:
Afridi definately made the difference...but whos to say Youhanna might not have hit a few boundaries, either way it was a very very closely fought match..and a treat to watch...and I think India were indeed on top after that Moin Khan dismissal

now dun give me that " closely faught " crap !!!

a win is a win !! and BTW.. pakistan was in control form the begining .. it was the game plan to not go for big shots but to take singles and doubles !!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
from_da_lost_di said:
it was the game plan to not go for big shots but to take singles and doubles !!
I guess it was also the plan to lose 3 early wickets. :p

Dude, your team played well and won. Now enjoy the moment as long as it lasts.

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sanz said:
I guess it was also the plan to lose 3 early wickets. :p

Dude, your team played well and won. Now enjoy the moment as long as it lasts.
DUDE......... the pitch was bad ..
and it was already understood that wickets would be lost early !!
i dunnno why u guy s are so BASIC ..

RealPk

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The pressure was ahead of the actions. Thats why the 3 early wickets (on both sides) felt.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
from_da_lost_di said:
and it was already understood that wickets would be lost early !!
i dunnno why u guy s are so BASIC ..
No the pitch was very good because it rewarded good bowling and good batting (nice to see good bowling rewarded for a change in ODIs). It's fair to say there was far more good bowling than there was good batting in the match.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
from_da_lost_di said:
Thus the pitch was also bad for the Indians as well - was that in the plan as well?

Was falling to 6 down and the Run Rate climbing all in the plan?

If the plan was for singles and twos, how come it's only really those Afidi sixes that won the game?

Sehwag309

Banned
from_da_lost_di said:
now dun give me that " closely faught " crap !!!

a win is a win !! and BTW.. pakistan was in control form the begining .. it was the game plan to not go for big shots but to take singles and doubles !!

Either you hate India in general or you don't appreciate a good match. You are the only one who says it wasn't closely fought.

Don't try people patience here, a win is a win..Pak won fair and Sqaure, great game..

Don't provoke things unnecessarily, enjoy your cricket and goodluck V/s WI

Last edited:

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
marc71178 said:
Thus the pitch was also bad for the Indians as well - was that in the plan as well?

Was falling to 6 down and the Run Rate climbing all in the plan?

If the plan was for singles and twos, how come it's only really those Afidi sixes that won the game?
the indians had no plan ........ what were they thinking when they played rohan ??
afridi .. afridi always bat in his natural style.. an dyes .. his hard hitting was also a part of the plan ..
and RR was climbing but was never high enuff to be ungettable !!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
from_da_lost_di said:
pakistan are my predicted finalists for ICC C trophy ..
i can bet a 100 $ on them ..
any body wanna put their money against me ??
:p :laugh: :gathering

I hope you didn't lose your money. :laughing: :laughing: