• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Manager Position

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hey WCC,

As Cbuts has been to busy of late to keep up with being Co-Manager of Pakistan he has decided to step down.

Because of this i am looking for a new co manager to step into the position. We are already sercured a spot in the super 6 stage of the WC so thnigs are looking up for the pakistranies.

As for any one interetsed i would prefer them to have msn and use it fairly often. Just so we can chat about teams and stuff.

If your interested just reply here and ill get bak to ya.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys, this pakistan Co-Manager position is still available... ANYONE interested contact Kears...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hinton, i wouldn't bother unless your gonna be comitted this time... You've applied 1000 times and everytime you have lasted a few weeks...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
chris.hinton said:
yep can i manage a team i am comietted
we've heard it before, you will be given an academy side next season just to see how committed you are...