• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Denied to go India for WC, (pak's>U-Turn<)

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
This is crazy. I think indian Authority should give permission to indian team to play Asia cup sep 2023 in Pakistan but india denied to go pakistan

Now pakistan insist that Eng/Aus/ NZ & others Visited In pakistan with no problem why not india? So pak denied to participate in up-coming world cup 2023 in india.

Most likely Matches of pakistan will be Schedule in Bangladesh

India insisted to play Asia cup in even england but not in pakistan.

Some new Update

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Was there a legitimate concern about touring Pakistan? I know it's a whole different kind of situation for India.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Was there a legitimate concern about touring Pakistan? I know it's a whole different kind of situation for India.
Indian Government not trust pakistan no longer for Various Conspiracy created by Pakistan in india including Kashmir issue plus killing hindu's in pakistan & Destroyed many temples in pakistan (Around 1940, 209 Temple were in pakistan now only 23 left, Pakistan stealing all Gold from the temple including Buldozered temple property.they forced hindu shikh girls to mary muslims men 30 years older than Teen girls,Raped them or kept them as servant.

Many indian fisherman in pakistan jail now, they removed their 1 kidney & than release them.

This is not end, Every year tons of Drug Smuggling by muslim Mafia in india, their population very high in the world koz they can marry 3 times in their Life path

USA & UN declared them (pak) as Terrorist nation so indian Government not wants further relation with them.

Kohli in interview says " we are ready to play vs Pak or anyone but first BCCI need permission from Indian Government if they give us Green Signal we are ready to play with them at even Neutral venue"

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
If true India should be thrown out the competition.

Or the rest should take our ball and play elsewhere.

You bid to host and should be able to accommodate all teams involved if you can't your not fit to host.
India is fine to host Pakistan. India only denied to tour Pakistan and likewise, Pakistan refused to tour India.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Every time someone says something like this I have to assume they believe SA cricket shouldn't have been isolated for Apartheid. Amiright?
its the naïve appeaser’s opinion always. must have also drunk the koolaid with how he is espousing that nutjob conspiracy theory of Muslim population burst due to them being able to marry 3 times like life is Crusader Kings 2

expected better from mr kohli here

halba

International 12th Man
This is crazy. I think indian Authority should give permission to indian team to play Asia cup sep 2023 in Pakistan but india denied to go pakistan

Now pakistan insist that Eng/Aus/ NZ & others Visited In pakistan with no problem why not india? So pak denied to participate in up-coming world cup 2023 in india.

Most likely Matches of pakistan will be Schedule in Bangladesh

India insisted to play Asia cup in even england but not in pakistan.

Resources
Cricinfo
Pak and India have fought several wars in recent( post 80s) times. Also India has been attacked in high profile terrorist attacks by Pakistanis in recent times
Eng, NZ , Aus have been neutral throughout and never were attacked by terrorists from Pak, all three countries especially England have sizeable Pakistani origin citizens.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We are getting too caught up in the politics of it when even the boards and the Governments are only worried about optics.

India says our team can't go to Pakistan. So they play in UAE. Pakistan has to retaliate and its fair enough. So they say we will play our games in Bangladesh. Conceding to either side is political suicide and the current Pak Govt were formed on pretty flimsy grounds to begin with, and the General Election is just a year away in India. If either side makes the KOs of the tournaments, both the boards and the Governments would say this was pre-planned and therefore the teams had to travel and play.

Of course, it will be nice if both teams made the KOs and we had some heart-warming people to people interactions that can lead to more positive vibes between the countries, but maybe I am just day-dreaming. :(

Sunil1z

International Regular
If true India should be thrown out the competition.

Or the rest should take our ball and play elsewhere.

You bid to host and should be able to accommodate all teams involved if you can't your not fit to host.
Relax , India have agreed to host Pakistan.
Unlike England who are asking Russia and Belarusian players to not use the name of their
Country . So I guess you should definitely support Wimbledon should not be played in England.

Attachments

Last edited:

Socerer 01

International Captain
Relax , India have agreed to host Pakistan.
Unlike England who are asking Russia and Belarusian players to not use the name of their
Country . So I guess you should definitely support Wimbledon should not be played in England.
not sure if Russia and Pakistan are comparable in this instance when one country is actively committing war crimes with every passing second