• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2018

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Bangladesh should not forget Zimbabwe batted 107 overs in the first Innings. BD not even great Fielding sides either.So far no wicket to Fizz as no support by Fielders

just Makes runs, why throw wickets for nothing?

Lead 372.No one like khawaja (141) in Zimbabwe innings because Both Masakadza and Taylor has average not good for second innings, I can not see any Unis even Moor poor in second innings

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Zorox

Do you know Warner picked from street cricket (without Playing FC cricket) he played TWENTY 20 INTERNATIONAL

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Mahmudullah starts his test career as spinner just like S.Smith
Took 8 test wickets on debut for BD but I never like him because he can not bats at 4 he can only makes runs bats at 7 he is poor vs swing bowling but his only 100 came in NZ were ball not did nothing while he bats lower down

I wish he makes way to Saifuddin in the future but Mahmudullah good for ODI EVEN OKAY FOR WC

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
So tell me more about he working in Factory, third shift in Australia to support his family when too young

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Zimbabwe need 443 to win in 118 overs minus bad light today and tomorrow or may be early starts tomorrow.

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Chari too good in both INNINGS

68/0
72/2

Taijul produced Cobra sorts of delivery
Game will be over one hour after lunch

Taijul already joins 6 others for 17 wickets in 2 test series.i wish he equal Murli tomorrow with 22 wickets