• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2018

cnerd123

likes this
3 ODIs and 2 Tests

Oct 19, Fri Bangladesh Cricket Board XI vs Zimbabwe, One-day practice match
Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan No 4 Ground, Savar
Bangladesh Cricket Board XI won by 8 wkts

Oct 21, Sun Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe, 1st ODI
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka

Oct 24, Wed Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong

Oct 26, Fri Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe, 3rd ODI
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong

Nov 03, Sat - Nov 07, Wed Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe, 1st Test
Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet

Nov 11, Sun - Nov 15, Thu Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe, 2nd Test
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka

In a bit of bother in the first ODI.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
It actually slipped my mind this was happening. Been too busy of late. Surprised PEWS or AZH didn't create a thread instead. Or BOTM semi finalist and faux BD fan Athlai.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It actually slipped my mind this was happening. Been too busy of late. Surprised PEWS or AZH didn't create a thread instead. Or BOTM semi finalist and faux BD fan Athlai.
I thought this was next week, to the point where I actually missed the first five overs of the game. I was even reading the Zimbabwe forum yesterday, specifically the thread about the squad for this series, and it still hadn't dawned on me that it was actually today. :laugh:

Bahseph

State Captain
Happy to see Raza back. Anyone can explain to me why Mpofu doesn't get more of a look in for ODIs?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Happy to see Raza back. Anyone can explain to me why Mpofu doesn't get more of a look in for ODIs?
Their bowling attack has been pretty decent for them for a while now (when it's all been available). You could make an argument for getting him in for Tiripano now that Muzarabani has left Zimbabwe Cricket, but I think they're pretty similar standard bowlers, while Tiripano is a much better batsman, a better fielder and a few years younger.

Bahseph

State Captain
Yeah I would rarely attribute a Zimbabwe loss to their bowling, even in Tests to be fair. The batting really needs to tighten up.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I really want Miraz to come good with the bat throughout his career.

But not today. He can GAGF today.

cnerd123

likes this
Kayes smacking consecutive sixes in the death overs is not something I was expecting to ever see.

Saifuddin smashing 'em too