• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Zimbabwe in Bangladesh

James

Cricket Web Owner
Play this series on Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket

Forum Fans User Competition Code -
1255429600​

Tue Oct 27

1st ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur

Thu Oct 29
2nd ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe

Sat Oct 31
3rd ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe

Tue Nov 3
4th ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe
Jahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong

Thu Nov 5
5th ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe
Jahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong

Last edited:

cricman

International 12th Man
If this is anything like the last series in Zimbabwe, lots of Fantasy points to be made.

Hopefully Bangladesh 5-0, Mashrafe's return to strengthen us and the Bats continue to smarten up

But the Last Series in Bangladesh all the games were very low scoring and was split 2-2.

I really want to root for Zimbabwe, but they always play Bangladesh ...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Zimbabwe lost in their warm up. Bangladesh CBXI full of ODI and Test team rejects most of which are still in their 20s.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Anyone else watching this? ZIm have Bangladesh on the ropes 96/6 from 29 overs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Zimbabwe were very good value, at least for a back/lay option.

I guess because its a home series the bookies have been conservative, but Jeez, the gap isn't that big.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Zimbabwe were very good value, at least for a back/lay option.

I guess because its a home series the bookies have been conservative, but Jeez, the gap isn't that big.
Bangladesh did beat them 4-1 in Zimbabwe back in August, so that's probably why. Was a competitive enough series though.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Zimbabwe batting first in today's game and were going nicely before Naeem just trapped Masakadza lbw. Pitch sounds like it isn't as slow and green as the one on Tuesday as well.

Jungle Jumbo

Just awesome, a cut above anything else Bangladesh have ever produced. Ashraful's place is looking dicey once again (has it been anything but for the last three years?). He's still living off the back of that innings in Cardiff. Time for the chop, I think. Hopefully Alok Kapali will get recalled in the new year after the ICL cooling-off period.

Jungle Jumbo

How have they struggled in the last two games? Both have been thrashings, more or less. Today's game only looked close because they threw away some wickets when the pressure had gone towards the end.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Firstly, they lost one match...they shouldnt even be losing any matches against Zimbabwe now...
Secondly, it was a pathetic batting performance...This kind of listless batting performances are expected from Bangladesh against the top sides but even against Zimbabwe?

As for the two wins, I am sorry but a 4 wicket win is not a thrashing by any means.
In the second ODI, they had the opportunity to inflict a thrashing but as Shakib himself said, his top order failed once again...
Point I am trying to make is, Bangladesh winning this series is no big deal...We know they are going to win this series and they should..but its the fact that the top order is still struggling which means that if they cant fire against Zimbabwe...it is highly unlikely they will put up much of a fight against the other top sides!