• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Yorkshire CCC racism crisis thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Using Hitler’s words to condemn someone for saying something to a person who used anti-Semitic slurs is quite the argument

Gnske

No No no, you don't get it at all. If you were to place Hitler, Azeem and Vaughan on a political graph, I guarantee Azeem is further away. Vaughan would be close on the Y axis.

social

Give me a circumstance where you would say there's no more English people in London and you have to learn a new language.
I know English people who have said roughly the same thing

Hate to break it to you but it’s possible to comment about changing demographics without being racist

RossTaylorsBox

I know English people who have said roughly the same thing

Hate to break it to you but it’s possible to comment about changing demographics without being racist
Lmao why would people who presumably live in London not be considered English

social

Give an example, if this is true.
UK has traditionally been the major source of permanent overseas migration into Australia but has been overtaken by Asia

There’s been numerous theories floated about the possible implications of this change e.g. junior sports participation rates

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It’s about differences in physiology and cultural backgrounds
It's got more to do with the pox of veganism being let loose on this fair land.

JFC I tried it for like six months and it was basically the gastronomic equivalent of being a cyclist. You have to tell everyone you're a vegan and make out like you're entitled to be taken into consideration when really you should get out of the ****ing way of real people or become road kill.

Gnske

It’s about differences in physiology and cultural backgrounds
Physiology? But we're all the same, we bleed the same blood and race is a Darwinian concept that has been outdated for many years.

What on earth. It's 2021.

social

Physiology? But we're all the same, we bleed the same blood and race is a Darwinian concept that has been outdated for many years.

What on earth. It's 2021.
My son plays cricket with lots of Indian kids and yet I can’t recall a single Islander boy participating at any level

The reverse is true with the rugby codes

What alternate universe do you live in?

Gnske

My son plays cricket with lots of Indian kids and yet I can’t recall a single Islander boy participating at any level

The reverse is true with the rugby codes

What alternate universe do you live in?
How do you know they're all Indian?

Gnske

He PlAyS WiTh ThEm

Couple of girls of Bangladeshi descent at same club

Can’t think of any Pakistanis
Did he tell you they were Indian or were you just guessing? Of course you're not thinking of Pakistan, or Sri Lanka. It's not just Asia, you need to be more aware of your cultural biases and acknowledge them.