• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Women's Cricket discussion thread

Shri

Mr. Glass
googled that

kings cross in sydney also infamous for punches

are all places named kings cross ****ing **** holes

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Meanwhile SA women might struggle to get to 100 in their T20 at Essex, English conditions not really their thing maybe
This SA team apart from Wolvaardt with the bat and Ismail with the ball are pretty average really. Van Niekerk's continued injury a big big miss and Lizelle Lee retiring must have come out of the blue

Tbf I liked the look of Tryon in the ODI's. Looks a pugnacious batter and a handy left arm spin option

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
south africa should open with wolvardt and tryon with kapp at number 3.
In this way they dont lose the game while the terrible batters fart around wasting deliveries until their obvious demise.
If those 3 cant get a score theyre doomed anyway so whats it matter?
At least they have a chance of winning the game. 3 against 11 is slim odds but its better than 0% chance which is what they have.
The other batters just arent up to international standards
And lizelle lee was pretty average too so i dont think her retirement will affect them

By the way am i the only one that thinks the england coach looks like martina navratalova ?

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In this way they dont lose the game while the terrible batters fart around wasting deliveries until their obvious demise.
If those 3 cant get a score theyre doomed anyway so whats it matter?
At least they have a chance of winning the game. 3 against 11 is slim odds but its better than 0% chance which is what they have.
The other batters just arent up to international standards
And lizelle lee was pretty average too so i dont think her retirement will affect them

By the way am i the only one that thinks the england coach looks like martina navratalova ?
You need to join Stumped!

Dendarii

International Debutant
Wolvaardt's struggled when opening in T20s. She averages less than 20 with a strike rate of under 100. That was early in her career though, so maybe there is a case for moving her up the order now that she's more experienced.

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
im 6/130 chasing 169
looking good
i cant find the stumped thread but unbeknownst to me i was playing 2 games at once and won both.
high 5

Last edited:

Himannv

International Coach
Wolvaardt's struggled when opening in T20s. She averages less than 20 with a strike rate of under 100. That was early in her career though, so maybe there is a case for moving her up the order now that she's more experienced.
She's their best bat and looked like a natural opener in ODIs so I think if others just bat around her it'd be fine. The problem is the rest of them (bar Kapp) are nothing special IMO. Luus is alright as an accumulator and people keep telling me that du Preez is good but I'm not seeing much of it yet bar one innings in the WC.

Himannv

International Coach
Brunt seems to have some good returns in series so far. What's the story here? It seemed like she was on the way out of the team by the end of the WC.