• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Women's Cricket Australian Summer 2020/21

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Heat looking good with the ball and in the field so far. Thunder have a bit of work to do.

EDIT: Maybe I spoke a little bit too soon. This is a very wayward over from Hancock.

Spark

Global Moderator
Two horrible run outs and a play-on from a reverse sweep is a pretty bad way to throw away a place in a final you had sown up

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Laura Kimmince will be replaying that shot in her nightmares a fair few times I think
That was dreadful. She played a heck of an innings until then, but that was just so unnecessary.

Exciting game, though - great to watch. But from an NZ point of view, I was hoping either the Scorchers or Heat would make the final. Don't really have a preference between the two teams that did make it through.

Shady Slim

International Coach
final tonight! would love to see the thunder sneak it but i think the stars have too much class across the park to go down, especially with the bat. but we do have strength against strength with the thunder's bowling line up quite imposing too

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just a woeful display of running between the wickets by the Heat. Way too many run outs.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is a terrible finals performance by the Stars. Have they been training with the men's side?