• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Women's Cricket Australian Summer 2020/21

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kerr's been bowling beautifully but since the 2 in 2 she's dragged a couple short.

Spark

Global Moderator
She really is a terrifyingly dominant batsman in this format though. Not actually the most consistent, but on another level once set.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Lanning has 14 odi tons in 82 games, next best in the women's game is 10 in 119 games. Don't know an absolute ton about the women's odi game but lanning has to be bordering on GOAT territory right?

Spark

Global Moderator
Lanning has 14 odi tons in 82 games, next best in the women's game is 10 in 119 games. Don't know an absolute ton about the women's odi game but lanning has to be bordering on GOAT territory right?
Like I said before she actually isn't that consistent compared to other great bats in the women's game and isn't as technically watertight as, say, Perry, which means you can nick her off early before she's set. But you better do that because once she is, I can't think of a more dominant or looks-a-class-above-everyone-else bat in the world in my time following women's cricket (admittedly fairly brief).

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Kerr should have 5 right now, plumb lbw on mooney turned down and a dropped catch off gardener in that last over.