• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Women's Cricket Australian Summer 2020/21

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think this should be given out, but knowing our luck it's probably going to be.

_Ed_

It's not easy to be competitive against Australia at the best of times, but we'd have a bit more of a chance if at least one of these calls went our way.

Looks like we're being clearly outclassed today, but at least Perkins and Kerr are trying to guide us through to something vaguely respectable.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Superb catch by Carey.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Healy apparently now holds the record for most dismissal's in men's or womens t20I cricket at 92, good for her.

_Ed_

The series is well and truly lost, but this is a vastly improved performance from the Ferns today.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Is Lanning a better player than Belinda Clarke? I still remember Belinda's 200. It may be coz she was a great player at a time when the stadards were lesser but as an impressionable kid when I saw that knock, I have put her on a pedestal among the women cricketers.

Anjum Chopra was pretty awesome too and seems to be a good reader of the game, based on her commentary, even though it can be a bit bland at times.