• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies Women in England 2020***

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The ECB, in their wisdom, have finally allowed the women's international season to begin in...*checks notes* September at...*checks notes again* The Incora County Ground, Derby.

1st T20I, Monday 21 Sep: England v West Indies
2nd T20I, Wednesday 23 Sep: England v West Indies
3rd T20I, Saturday 26 Sep: England v West Indies
4th T20I, Monday 28 Sep: England v West Indies
5th T20I, Wednesday 30 Sep: England v West Indies

The 3rd match will be on the BBC. https://tv5.espn.com/cricket/story/...teams-suppport-black-lives-matter-t20i-series Hopefully they have the sense to bring Rainford-Brent back on.

SkySports Cricket on YouTube are also broadcasting, though might be geoblocked somewhere

England squad: Heather Knight (c), Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Kate Cross, Freya Davies, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie Ecclestone, Katie George, Sarah Glenn, Amy Jones, Nat Sciver, Anya Shrubsole, Mady Villiers, Fran Wilson, Lauren Winfield, Danni Wyatt.
West Indies squad: Stafanie Taylor (c), Deandra Dottin (vc), Afy Fletcher, Hayley Matthews, Aaliyah Alleyne, Cherry Ann Fraser, Natasha McClean, Shemaine Campbelle, Shabika Gajnabi, Chedean Nation, Britney Cooper, Sheneta Grimmond, Karishma Ramharack, Shamilia Connell, Chinelle Henry, Kaysia Schultz, Lee Ann Kirby, Shakera Selman.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's been a lot hotter and drier in the last few weeks than when the test series was on. What happens innit

Howe_zat

Audio File
Looks like a pretty conservative selction from England given it's an end of season T20 series. Probably shows how keen the senior players are to get out and play

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
They have at least picked some young bowlers, but yeah I do wonder what comes after when Beaumont/Knight/Sciver all probably retire pretty close to each other